There’s less than two weeks to go until the very first Leeds Love Affair Awards 2014 – and we hope you’re going to join us!
These awards were set up to celebrate the very best of independent and not-for-profit businesses in Leeds, and we’ve been overwhelmed by the support we have received so far.
There’s still time to register for free tickets for the awards ceremony on Friday 5 September at The Tetley. Just click here and enter your details (or log on with your social media account) to register.
Remember that places are limited, and there will be plenty of surprises on the night – so make sure your register today!
#leedsindieawards has received over 7,000 votes!
You’ve been voting like crazy, selecting your favourite businesses and showing your support for all they do in the city of Leeds. While we’re still counting up the voting and won’t be revealing the winners in each of our five categories until the awards evening itself, we can say we are thrilled with the response.
We’ve also been completely overwhelmed by the kindness of our volunteers and sponsors, and would like to take this opportunity to thank the following fantastic contributors:
– The Tetley – for volunteering the downstairs gallery as an accessible place for the awards to take place
– Mates Exhibition – they’ll be showing their latest work at the awards, fantastic stuff that we’re sure you’ll love
– Simon Read – our dedicated designer who has made posters, web badges, our fab trophies and much more
– Glenn Taylor – who built and hosts our website – your patience has been amazing
– Sharon Rudd – for all your kind help and advice (and patience!)
We hope to see you there guys, it promises to be an interesting night full of surprises!